Embroideries

Embroideries

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ladies - A Christmas ornament: Helen Gibb, designer



Project: Ladies - a Christmas ornament

Designer: Helen Gibb

Type of needlework: Ribbon work

Photo: 1

Helen's website: http://www.helengibb.com/

Comments: I thought it would be fun to make a different kind of Christmas ornament that I normally do, that does not actually involve much stitching at all, mostly at this time of the year if you are running behind as I am.

This little ornament came as a kit, so no hunting for supplies. I can also see lots of possibilities for  me to create others similar and at the same time different to this one. I will need of course some fabric print, which is something that I have since I have done some crazy quilting in the past and thinking of going back to it as I love to do a bit of this and a bit of that. It makes life more interesting, I find (smiling)