Embroideries

Embroideries

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Kaleidoscope: An adaptation of a Sue Lentz design by Anthony Minieri for Needle Necessities

Project: Kaleidoscope

Designer: Kaleidoscope is an adaptation of a Sue Lentz design, then adapted by Anthony Minieri for Needle Necessities

Type of needlework: Needlepoint

Photos: 5 (so far) as this is a work in progress

Comments: This is a project that has been started some years back. I love the design and I think that what has kept me from completing it so far is the fact that there are lots of repeats of the same sections. I am the kind of person who loves to move along and do different things and with this design you have to do it over and over again. I swear to myself that I will complete it one day because it is really lovely, so hopefully I will get it done and sooner than later.


(Photo showing the very center of the design)


(Moving along with a bit more done)


(This photo shows the center portion completed)


(A bit more done on this one but lots more remains before completion)


I have added this last photo which came with the instructions. Unfortunately we can't see very well but it gives an idea. The piece is looks much much better than this photo.

Progress photos will be added to this blog entry when completed.