Embroideries

Embroideries

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jingle Bells Xmas Tree Farm: Thea Dueck, designer



(Photo that came with instructions)



Designer: Thea Dueck
(The Victoria Sampler)

Type of needlework: Cross Stitch

Photos: 2 so far

The Victoria Sampler website: http://www.victoriasampler.com/

Comments: This is a project that I have started many years ago and have not very much to show for myself. I have only worked on the first section and have not even finished it. Not quite true actually since I just saw three rows of little trees, but still not that much done on this project.

Cross stitching is not my favorite thing in the whole wide world, so perhaps that can  help explain my procrastination on this project. I should probably do a little bit at a time and it would get finished. Will see!


(What has been done so far on this project)