Embroideries

Embroideries

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Artistic Trading Cards received during exchanges


Project: Artistic Trading Cards received during exchanges

Designers: Names under each ATC whenever I could find identification
which is all except one person

Type of needlework: Mixed media

Photos: 5

Comments: I have recently found in my treasure box some Artistic Trading Cards received during various exchanges done in the past and I thought it would be fun to put them on my blog. I took group photos and identified most of the ATC makers. Sorry about the one that I could not do so.

The first two photos above show the front and the back of an ATC made by someone that I unfortunately can't identify anymore. I should have written her name down.


From left to right with middle ones included starting with the upper one: Denise C., Mireille V., Terry W.,
Denise C., Elaine E.


From left to right, by rows starting with the left one above: Mary J.T., Mary J.T., Darsie B., Linda F.

From left to right, by rows starting with the left one above: Linda L., Terry W., Denise C., Juliette C.

Links of Artistic Trading Cards I have made and given away: Guardian Angel, Dancing Queen, Halloween ID Card, Little Clown