Embroideries

Embroideries

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Stitching World: A new blog

When I started this photoblog format a little over a year ago, I thought this was a great idea. Having each project in one single post. No more having to go through lots of posts in order to find everything connected with one particular project so that the entire project could be seen at a glance. What is not to like about that?

I still think it was/is a great idea, but and there is a big "but" here, just because there are so many limitations with this format, as must be obvious to all of you and should have been obvious to me too, if I had given it sufficient thought at the time. Oh well ....

I thought about it and I don't think that it is a great idea for me to change the format of my photoblog midway, so I have decided to keep it going as it is, by continuing to update it regularly with any new finished projects and to just start a new blog, which I just did and I have called it "My Stitching World". I love new beginnings with all its possibilities.

Here is the link for my new blog and I have just posted my first post a little while ago telling you a bit how I see things to come and I hope you will join me. Hope to see you all there!

Pierrette =^..^=