Embroideries

Embroideries

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Easter Egg called "In the Blue": 2007 Egg Exchange: Anne Stradal, designer


Project: In the Blue

Designer: Anne Stradal

Type of needlework: Needlepoint

Photo: 1




Anne's Original Easter egg stitched in pink here.


Comments: This lovely egg comes for an Easter egg exchange that was done in 2007 in the Needlepoint_Etc Yahoo group. Only a few people participated in that exchange and things went very smoothly and lots of lovely Easter eggs were exchanged between the participants.

In this exchange I inherited Anne Stradal's lovely Easter egg called "In the Pink", appropriate name I thought of giving it since the original one that she had stitched was blue and called "In the Blue".

I now have 3 Easter eggs and slowly, very slowly I am building myself a little collection. WRONG, I have only 2, since I have given away the one called "In the Garden" in that same exchange. BOO HOO, my collection is growing even slower than I thought. Well, I suppose that it means that I have to get cracking and stitch some more.