Embroideries

Embroideries

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wintertide: Patricia Andrle, designer


Project: Wintertide

Designer: Patricia Andrle

Type of needlework: Hardanger

Photos: 5

This is a Kreinik free design that you can find here.

Comments: I was looking for a lovely little Christmas ornament to stitch for a friend for some Christmas past and found Wintertide on the Kreinik website and I then knew I had found what I was looking for. It is elegant and uses Hardanger technique, something that I enjoyed doing and there is no added finishing to do, so what more can a stitcher like me ask for?


(Photo showing the Kloster blocks)

(Photo showing the center Poinsettia)

(Photo showing the four small corner flowers)

(Photo showing the stitched project before cutting all the extra fabric around the ornament)