Embroideries

Embroideries

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Under the sea theme: Postcard


Project: Under the Sea theme
(Postcard created for an exchange)

Designer: A composite of drawings that I put together to create a little underwater scene


Type of needlework: Embroidery

Photo: 1

Comments: This is a little under the sea theme that I created using a couple of drawings and arranging them together to get the above little scene, then have done a bit of embroidery and then finished as a postcard for an exchange in one of the group I belonged to at the time.

The goal of this project was to create a cute little postcard that the recipient would be happy to receive and that would not take me forever to make.

Additional note: I have gone back through all my previous posts and have added a "comments" section for each project in which I either talk about my experiences with a particular project, give additional details, etc..