Embroideries

Embroideries

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anasazi Song: Carole Lake, designer


Project: Anasazi Song

Designer: Carole Lake

Type of needlework: Needlepoint

Photos: 6

Carole's website: http://www.carolelake.com/

Comments: The colors are the first thing that drew me to this project and then the design. I loved the combination and decided that I wanted to stitch it. This is a quick stitch. The section that took the longest, and everything is relative here, is the outer border as I needed to use a laying tool. It is at the framer as I am writing this. As soon as I get it back I will take some photos and add them on this very post as I want to keep everything together.





UPDATE March 10, 2010: Just heard back from my framer and Anasazi Song was ready for pick-up. Have included two photos, one was taken in a very lighted aread with lights on and the other one without any lights, just telling you so that you take it into consideration when viewing the two photos and see some light color differences.



Photo above taken with lots of lighting


Photo taken without any special lighting